THE VISIT OF HIS EXCELLENCY, SEN BALA MOHAMMED ABDULKADIR TO MY CONSTITUENCY IS PRICELESS - Abdulqadeer Umar Dewu

Admin
0

 

THE VISIT OF HIS EXCELLENCY, SEN BALA MOHAMMED ABDULKADIR TO MY CONSTITUENCY IS PRICELESS


It may not be out of proportion to state that the visit of His Excellency, Sen. Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed (Kauran Bauchi) to my constituency primarily to condole the family of Mal Ladan Badara and that of the deceased over the death of his elder brother, Alh Umaru Badara remained the highest regard I ever received in my life.

I must therefore extend my gratitude to him for the gesture. I am convinced, as always, that his magnanimity knows no bound. At the moment, I doubt very much if I have anything to reciprocate this rare treatment. 

In fact, His Excellency has really honoured me and placed me at the heart of his acquaintances.

Do I have a deserving reward for this great treatment? No words could accurately describe his concern to me and to the good people of my constituency.

If there is anything that history could quickly record it as exquisite landmark for posterity to learn from it, then the visit of His Excellency could be one and even the most excellent item on the list.

Apart from the known feature of him being a rare figure in the political process with exceptional zeal to manage all impediments to growth and development, His Excellency is equally a man of foresight, dedication and commitment to change the direction of the state to the path of its founding fathers. During the visit, he has demonstrated this trait freely for public appreciation. Indeed, I have never, even for once, met with such a person that docked the shores of heart like him.

I begin to conjure up a feeling that he is God-sent to salvage the state from the yoke of maladministration and devastating social structure that previous bad leadership has badly left the state on them.

 No one could easily have this impression that his responsiveness is all encompassing and the rigours of the multifarious challenges of the new office have never beclouded his mind to the worst end of forgetting his best associates. 


In short I must seize the opportunity to thank you million times for the gesture.

Similarly, I wish to assure you that people are keenly following your programmes and have already queued into them. As you have clearly seen by yourself during the visit, the ensued rapturous accolade pervading the entire scene emitted feelings of approval and support for your development driven programmes. We must thank Allah (swt) for this gift. We must say it loud and clear that your government has the support of the people.

Finally, we hope that His Excellency and Hus entourage have gone back home safely. 

Thank you and thanks to the people of Badara for their support. May Allah (SWT) make us victorious in all our good intentions, amin.













Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Your Responsive Ads code (Google Ads)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Welcome To Leaders Hints! Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !